Who We Are:
We are an online dating service provider with a proven track record of dating innovation! We pride ourselves in connecting Asian singles and bonding them to empower the community.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a right candidate to take this growing business to the next level by trying various creative marketing strategies. The position is available on-site only in a hip coworking space in Bryant Park.
Who You Are:
As a backend engineer or mobile app engineer, you will be responsible for developing, scaling, and maintaining our products.
What You'll do:
- Build and maintain our products primarily using Ruby and Swift
- Work closely with product managers, designers, other other engineers
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Proactively look for ways to improve our products
- Experience shipping iOS applications or Web applications with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with software engineering practices (e.g., unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Experience working closely across a variety of teams including product management, designers, and backend engineers
- A dedicated and enthusiastic approach to solving problems
- Data-informed product development experience (e.g., analytics, A/B testing)
- Experience with some technologies: AWS, Docker, Android or Machine Learning